I know it has been awhile since I've posted, so I'll try to get things caught up. Part of the problem is that I just haven't taken many pictures lately. I need to work on that. But Carter is now 10 months old and 21 lbs. He is a growing boy and is getting into everything. He is trying really hard to walk, but isn't quite there yet. I am sure it will be soon though. He cruises all over the house and walks from the chair to the couch and stuff. If he would just slow down a bit I'm sure he would figure it out sooner. I think he might skip walking and go straight to running. I call him my little bulldozer because he tends to just plow through everything. He sure is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pics! I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks! I also have trouble keeping hats on Sarina. It's cold out ya know! And that girl will just pull it off the minute I put it on. She has one sweatshirt with a hoodie and sometimes can't figure out how to get that one off. It's pretty funny watching her get all mad about it :)
Post a Comment