Carter got his 12 month pictures taken last week. Here is a sample. I'll probably put up a few more and then email several to people. Isn't he cute though!!
Emily, hey it's the McEvoys! I found your blog off of Kauti's-good to see you guys! I cannot believe how big and cute your little Carter is! Wow, time flies, he was only a few months old last time we saw him! We'll have to keep in touch, make sure to check out our blog too... mcevoymayhem.blogspot.com
Hello Nathan and Emily, I saw your blog on Kelli and Adam's site. Carter is too cute... it is amazing how time has flown! Congrats on your precious family!
13 comments:
Super stylin! I love Jadon's one year pictures in nothing but a diaper! He's definitely a cutie!
What a little stud!
Oh my goodness! Nathan junior! I love it!
he looks like a male model in the making. you should get him a copy of zoolander.
He is so cute!! I love when you post pics of this little guy!!
He is so freakin cute!!! You should put him in modeling!!
He is absolutley adorable!
What a cutie!
Emily, hey it's the McEvoys! I found your blog off of Kauti's-good to see you guys! I cannot believe how big and cute your little Carter is! Wow, time flies, he was only a few months old last time we saw him! We'll have to keep in touch, make sure to check out our blog too...
mcevoymayhem.blogspot.com
He is such a little stud. I can't believe he is already one year old! I love that he doesn't have a shirt on in the pictures....
Hello Nathan and Emily,
I saw your blog on Kelli and Adam's site. Carter is too cute... it is amazing how time has flown! Congrats on your precious family!
Emily (Hagemeyer)
Dang, he sure looks like nate in the face...but he's in much better shape than his dad!
Post a Comment