Oh yeah! Love the ice cream faces! He is so adorable! Thanks for some updated pics!
Yum! Now I want ice cream! Cute.
Carter is so cute! I absolutely love watching him at church. I love to check your blog for new photos as well. Hopefully, Matt and Janell will get a nice blog going once Baby Porter comes along!
Aw, Carter is too cute!! He's adorable.
Ice cream is always a winner in my book!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh yeah! Love the ice cream faces! He is so adorable! Thanks for some updated pics!
Yum! Now I want ice cream! Cute.
Carter is so cute! I absolutely love watching him at church. I love to check your blog for new photos as well. Hopefully, Matt and Janell will get a nice blog going once Baby Porter comes along!
Aw, Carter is too cute!! He's adorable.
Ice cream is always a winner in my book!
Post a Comment