Friday, June 27, 2008

Airplanes

Carter's new favorite thing is airplanes. He yells airplane and points up whenever he hears one, whether indoors or outdoors. Since we live quite near an airport we can hear several planes a day. Granted he sometimes mistakes a loud motorcycle or something else, but more often then not, he is right. He definitely notices them way more than I ever would. So who knows maybe he will follow in his grandpa's footsteps and take to the sky someday.

8 comments:

Laura C. said...

Sarina hears airplanes all the time too! As you know we also live very close to an airport and probably hear planes at least a dozen times every day - but they're not THAT loud. She always seems to notice them though, and puts her hand up to her hear to listen. Super cute!

The Fischer Family said...

How cute is that! Jonah loves airplanes too, and he always sees them before anyone else. Unfortunately, we can't get him to say "airplane". He doesn't say much of anything! So cute!

Emily said...

I'm not one to laugh out loud, but these two clips I thought were so funny. He cracks me up!

Kauti Nicholls said...

I am so glad you finally posted some new pics of Carter! He has gotten so big and I can't believe he's already talking!

Jeannie said...

I love the two new videos...Carter is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Aww... Emily, I cant believe how big Carter is getting. I love the Airplane and Who-Dey videos, very cute.

Take care and have a great weekend!! Tell Nate we said hey!!

Kauti Nicholls said...

Emily--I emailed you to your gmail account (I know you don't usually check that one....) but I don't have your other account! I hope you're doing well & I'll call soon to catch up :)

Margot said...

OK EMILY & NATE, I KEEP CHECKING FOR NEW PICTURES OF CARTER. GRANNY SURE WOULD LIKE SOME MORE RECENT ONES.