We are so proud of him for losing 40 lbs. The only problem is, now his clothes are too big. I sure wish I had that problem.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emily George! It's me, Kristina Webb. How art thou? I have to say you have an adorable little boy! I have 2 boys and live in Rancho Cordova. I found your blog on Anna's blog. Hope you are doing well. Take care!
hey~ glad you posted some new stuff! congrats to Nate for the weight loss! and Carter has gotten sooo BIG! geez! Next time I visit I want to see him :)
7 comments:
Emily George! It's me, Kristina Webb. How art thou? I have to say you have an adorable little boy! I have 2 boys and live in Rancho Cordova. I found your blog on Anna's blog. Hope you are doing well. Take care!
Wow Nate! What's your secret? You look great! That's impressive!
Way to go bro!!!
Way to go Nate! That is awesome!
I didn't know weight loss was connected to baldness. Maybe I should make Jeremy keep his weight on so he can keep his hair!!
hey~ glad you posted some new stuff! congrats to Nate for the weight loss! and Carter has gotten sooo BIG! geez! Next time I visit I want to see him :)
PS Nate...HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! We totally missed it this year! We hope it was a good one! Love you bro in law!
Post a Comment