Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Kristin Chenoweth in Concert
Nate and I went and saw Kristin Chenoweth last night at the Lindner family Christmas party. We get tickets through Shriner's Hospital. She was fantastic! I've haven't seen a show I enjoyed more in years. The only drawback was that she only sang one Christmas song. But we really enjoyed it. In case anyone doesn't know who she is, she starred in Wicked on broadway and is now on the TV show Pushing Daisies. She also has three albums out, including a christian CD--Cool, huh! Anyway, you'll have to check out her song "Taylor, the Latte Boy"--absolutely hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love her on Pushing Daisies...especially when she bursts into song:) I'm sure it was great! gealous
I loved the play Wicked; however, I would not recommend reading the book.
We love Kristin Chenoweth! How fun to see her in concert. I caught her during the Macy's Thanksgiving parade singing a Christmas song. Love her! Meanwhile, I totally agree with your friend Marisa. Oh and on a total sidenote, another singer/actress I absolutely LOVE is Zooey Deschanel. In case you're interested, Becki blogged about her here: http://indigenousvagabond.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html
It's the last part on the bottom.
Kristin Chenoweth was on Seasame Street today too! Miss Noodle! Ha ha.
Post a Comment