
Uncle Coleman was here fore Christmas. Carter must have remembered him because he took to him immediately. I will always remember him saying, "Chocolate Milk Coleman".

Nate and his siblings got their dad a car for Christmas. Cool, huh! It was a total surprise. Here they are on Christmas Day.

Carter loved opening presents. For at least three or four days after Christmas he kept saying, "Open more presents"

Nate's mom got Nate and I a Kitchen Aid for Christas. I was really excited and have already made cupcakes in it twice.

Here Carter is opening all the Airplane stuff he got from granny.

Opening presents in nothing but a onesie. Of course the excitement on Christmas Eve was that Carter threw up at his great-grandma's house. He started choking on a piece of candy and up it all came. I only had his pj's with me so he ended up just in a onesie. It didn't bother him at all.

Here we are Christmas morning in front of the tree. Santa filled a stocking for Carter too. He learned about Santa this year, but luckily he is still young enough that we didn't have to try too hard. He was royally spoiled by his grandparents and both sets of great-grandparents.
6 comments:
Cute pics! Although it's no fun to throw up, I'm glad he wasn't sick too! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. We missed you!
I think Diego has those same pajamas! It looks like you had a fun Christmas! We missed you guys!
Its fun to see your pictures. And i agree with Carter, opening presents should happen everyday for a week:) Missed ya girl! Wish I could be around when you come out.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I hope your new year is great too!
Looks like you all had a great Christmas. We missed you but sooo pleased to know you are loved, appreciated and cared for by Nate's great family.
love all the pics--and what a nice present for nate's dad--very sweet. Carter looks so old now too! he's a cutie :)
Post a Comment