Monday, January 5, 2009
Sacrament bread
This was just a silly story that I thought I should write down somewhere. You see, Carter doesn't eat bread. At least not the by the slice, white kind. He has branched out to eating some buns and rolls but plain bread is out. So he has never been willing to take the Sacrament bread. This sunday his grandma was holding him and was determined to make him eat the bread (I never worry about it). She bribed him with fruit snacks. She said if he ate the bread, then she would give him fruit snacks. He protested at first and kept quietly saying "No like it, No like it" and squirming in her lap. But after a little more coaxing from grandma he put it in his mouth. He chewed for a second, preparing to not like it then got a very surprised look on his face. He proceeded to shout out, "I Like It!"--once again very surprised at the whole thing. Of course the room was totally silent when this happened. It was hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha Ha! So is he eating bread at home now? Or is he still being stubborn about it?
Love the bread story.
That is super cute!
gotta love those moments when kids shout random things in a relatively quiet chapel...good thing Heavenly Father also has a sense of humor:)
So funny! Kids do the darndest things!
So funny! Carter is so cute and your family picture is great! What a cute family!
Post a Comment