Sunday, June 14, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

So, I have a bit of catching up to do, so I thought I'd start a couple of months ago. We went to the Reds stadium for a Shriner's Employee appreciation day. We had a great time. They let us visit the dugout and go through the musuem they have there. Carter loved it. He is definitely going to be a ball player. We actually just bought him a baseball tee yesterday so he can start practicing for tee ball.









3 comments:

Audrey said...

This one's all boy! Diego's got quite a pitching arm so maybe they'll both be little ball players.

Emily said...

How fun!

Stephanie said...

How cool. We've been looking for a place to put Diego in T-ball this summer. We'll see. It must have been pretty cool to go to the stadium. Leo wants to take Diego to an Angel's game this summer too. I don't know if he'll sit through the game though.