Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WINNER!

I actually won something. My library called today to say that I won the drawing for summer reading this week. A $15 gift certificate to Kroger. Considering I only entered for one book, I was pretty excited. I wasn't even going to put my name in but I happened to be standing right next to the booth once. You get to put your name in every time you finish a book. I guess it can pay off. Yeah for me!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet! You deserve it with all the books you read! How cool.

Stephanie said...

Sweet! You deserve it with all the books you read! How cool.

Audrey said...

I so love that! Wish they did it hear, I'd totally enter every time:) And rock on that you won!

Kauti Nicholls said...

cool--i don't think i've ever won anything!

hope you guys come visit me soon :) it will be so fun to catch up!

The Fischer Family said...

Congrats! I never think to enter those things even with as much as I read! Hope you win more this summer!