Halloween was so much fun this year. It was our first official trick or treat with Carter. He loved it. We invited a friend over and she brought her two kids as turtles. Carter loved being a bunny. He hopped up to each house and said trick-or-treat. He even kept his ears on for over an hour. I was surprised. Thanks goes to Erika for letting us borrow the costume. She wore it when she was little.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Halloween was so much fun this year. It was our first official trick or treat with Carter. He loved it. We invited a friend over and she brought her two kids as turtles. Carter loved being a bunny. He hopped up to each house and said trick-or-treat. He even kept his ears on for over an hour. I was surprised. Thanks goes to Erika for letting us borrow the costume. She wore it when she was little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the costume! And love that he seems so happy about it :) Fun fun.
Cute! He's so smiley. Diego asked a few times where Carter was when we were at Mom's.
I can't believe you followed through with it. I can't believe Nate let you! Note that SHE wore it when she was little! Well anyway, Carter is the cutest bunny I have ever seen.
They're all so cute...Halloween is the best!
Boys can be bunnies too. Diego was a white bunny for his second Halloween.
what a cute little bunny! and to think the erica wore that costume all those years ago! so cute :)
Post a Comment