Anyway, as you can see Nate is now sporting a beard. It took a few days to get used to it, but I actually quite like it. People from church have made good comments, except for the whole, "he looks like he needs a couple of tattoos with the look". It takes quite a bit more maintenance but I think Nate is enjoying the change.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Daddy's New Look
Anyway, as you can see Nate is now sporting a beard. It took a few days to get used to it, but I actually quite like it. People from church have made good comments, except for the whole, "he looks like he needs a couple of tattoos with the look". It takes quite a bit more maintenance but I think Nate is enjoying the change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks good! Carter needs his own camera. I saw a kids camera I would love to get Zoe- when she's a bit older. It is supposed to be sturdy for slippery fingers.
wow, you're going to have to get him a little camera now! you never would have known that a 3 year old took that pic! and nice beard nate :)
Wow! How things change from high school! That Nate Nelson would never have grown a beard! Looks good! A few years ago, Bri got one of those Fisher-Price digital cameras and they are great! You might want to check one out for Carter!
Post a Comment