Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carter Turns 3!





We had a birthday party for Carter. We had a great time and he got lots of new fun toys. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Carter hadn't been sick. Oh, and we are potty training too.

4 comments:

Laura C. said...

Glad he had a good day. Good luck w/ the potty training. Sarina's still working on it.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Wish we could join in the festivities. We can't wait to see you in a couple months!

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting. I loved the cake! When are you going to California? I hope it isn't when I will be in KY :(

Kauti Nicholls said...

happy birthday carter! i can't believe he's already 3--that means we moved about 2 years ago...time flies...I hope it was a great day for him despite the cold. Good luck with the potty training!