Carter loves his little sister. He is always hugging on her. He has started to get really rough, which makes Nate and I nervous, but doesn't seem to bother her at all. 
Kennedy loves bathtime. In fact she cries whenever we take her out of the bath because she is so unhappy to leave the water. I think she is going to be a little water baby. She doesn't even seem to mind when she gets water in her face, let's hope it stays that way.
Kennedy is so smiley all the time now, we love it. She is such a happy baby. She has been such a joy, and so easy. Except for a little excess spit up, she is pretty much an angel. It is so fun to have a little girl.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok. These pics of Kennedy crack me up! The first one where she's eying you from the side like a "What do you think you're doing?" kind of look. And then the last one is just adorable with that great big smile!
Now I can't wait for Amita start smiling :)
She is so cute - I love the smiles!
Post a Comment