Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
Well the time has finally come. I am now the proud owner of my own gun. I never thought the day would come, but it has. The pictures depict how Nate gave it to me. It was my Valentines gift, complete with the homemade card (bottom pic). I don't know a whole lot about it yet, but I do know it comes with a handy little laser especially for me so I can just point and shoot without having to focus too hard--just the way I like it. So here's to many target shooting dates in the future. Needless to say, Nate is extremely excited about "my" present.
Just an FYI: We keep our firearms properly locked away where the kiddos can't get to them. However, Carter will be learning gun safety much earlier than I ever would have imagined my kids would. Nate has already been asking at what age he can take Carter shooting. I think four is a little young. But since we live in Kentucky I guess we might as well embrace the local culture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOL..I so agree..nothing says I love you like a gun! You are a brave woman! I've still never even held a gun let alone shot one! You look so Charlie's Angles holding it in the first picture! lol
Pistol Packing Mamma!!
DAD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
The card was the best!
You go, Nate!
LOL! I am going to have to practice more if she wants to have shooting competitions. I am at an extreme disadvantage since her's has a laser sight(or I could buy "me" one with a laser too).
We'll have to post some pics of her targets once we get out to shoot.
Sterling-
Now that she has a gun I might take your advice and just say "Yes Dear!" more often.
That sounds fun! Target practice dates! Cool. I also love the creativity Nate! Nice one!
I bet this was nate's most favorite present EVER to shop for! lol. so were you wanting a gun or was it a total surprise??
Post a Comment