Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Hotel Happiness
Why do kids like hotel's so much? Carter was so excited to be staying in a couple different hotels during our trip. These pics are from the last and best hotel we stayed in. Carter and Nate had a great time in the pool. Unfortunately, Kennedy did not fair so well although I did get her to smile for a couple pics. At least she looks adorable in her swim suit. I don't think she's going to be a water baby this summer. She hated the pool. But to give her the benefit of the doubt she didn't get a nap that day and it was after 6:00pm. I went up to the room and put her straight to bed. Carter was thrilled to get his very own sofa bed too. He was also thrilled to have a portable DVD player around which he took great advantage of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment