Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Kennedy's Blessing
We went ahead and had Kennedy blessed in church while my parents were here visiting. We were hoping to be able to have her sealed to us, but the timing didn't quite work out and my parents are off to a mission to Korea in a couple of weeks. It turned out to be a really nice day. Kennedy was an angel and sat in Nate's arms and sucked her thumb for the entire blessing, not to mention she looked so stinking cute in her white dress. It was really special and we are so glad that family was there to share it with us. We can't wait to take have everything finalized so we can take her to the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She's SOOOOO cute in her little white dress! PS. - we tried on the white dress Mom brought back for Amita - SOOOO adorable! I'll post pictures for sure!
What a wonderful day! She does look like a little angel! I hope you'll get to make that special Temple trip soon! Lots of love to you all!
How nice you got to bless her while mom and dad were there! She really does look stinkin cute! I'm excited I'll actually get to meet her this winter! FINALLY.
PS...lookin good Em!
Post a Comment