Monday, July 18, 2011
The Soloist
The first time I ever heard Carter sing this song was as we drove past the Nauvoo temple for the first time. Nate and I were both totally touched by it. I actually didn't even realize he knew all the words (hooray for primary). On our trip home he was kind enough to do an encore performance that I managed to get on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go Carter!!!! It's amazing what they pick up on that we don't even realize isn't it!? Thanks for sharing, that made me smile!
Alice knows all the words too but the funny thing is I don't remember Anna teaching it to them--I must not be paying attention very well!
Seriously adorable! You go Carter:)
That makes me so happy! They listen, they really listen!
Wow! Impressive! He looks so grown up since I saw him last.
Post a Comment