Thursday, August 25, 2011
Pool partying
We've managed to spend quite a few summer days at the pool this year. We are lucky enough to have friends and relatives that have them or have access to them. Today we went with our friend Rachel to her pool and had a great time. Kennedy has a love/hate relationship with the water. Half the time she loves it and the other half of the time she doesn't want anything to do with it. She does like to wander around a lot which drives me crazy as she will just all of the sudden decide to walk into the pool. Not the best age for swimming! Thanks so much to Rachel for the pool and the extra set of eyes and hands. Carter is loving the water and I think by next year he'll be a full fledged swimmer. I can't wait. Oh, and I noticed the smudge on the lens after I took all these pictures, Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment