Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stripper

Kennedy has started taking her shirt off all the time.  I have to admit it was funny at first and now it is just plain vexing!  This is what she looks like at least twice in the night.  Not to mention that sometimes she gets her arms caught and she cries in her crib until we finally go up and rescue her.  I can't wait till it cools off so we can go to one piece jammies.  Hopefully she won't figure out zippers anytime soon.  If so I guess we'll be duct taping them on as someone I know once mentioned she had to do with her daughter.  I guess I can be grateful that so far it is mostly just her pajamas.  I have only seen her take her shirt off in the house a couple of times.  Lets hope that doesn't change or I really will have "that kid" that always strips.  

No comments: