Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Finally Final
We are so excited to report that Kennedy's adoption is finally final! We went to the courthouse on Mon, Jan. 23rd. It was a very formal affair ending with the kids hammering the gavel and the judge giving Kennedy the bear she is holding in the pictures. We are so happy to have all the paperwork finished. Adoption has been so wonderful for us, but the paper pushing side of it has been quite a nuisance. It was a really great experience and Carter insisted on wearing his suit (on which he was complimented by the attorney, the guardian ad litem, and the judge).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hallelujah!
What a GREAT DAY! You look like a true HAPPY FAMILY. We are pleased that all that paper work is behind you. We love you all. Mom & Dad
Yea!!! That is sooooo exciting! I know it's been a long journey but I'm glad she's finally officially yours! Congrats to all of you! And tell Carter he looks super studly in that suit! lol
Ah, I want to cry happy tears for you! And what a good looking family! I absolutely LOVE Kennedy's outfit, and Carter is a little stud in that suit! I swear they look alike too.
awesome! what a cute pic of you guys.
Post a Comment