Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Kennedy



We now have a two year old.  We celebrated with a Dora birthday party.  I think every single gift was Dora.  Kennedy loves to watch Dora and Diego.  The "cake" was a craft project that Carter and I worked on.  I can't believe my little girl is already two years old.  She is such a wonderful addition to our family.  She is snuggly, jumps, imitates her brother and is a master pouter, crossed arms included.  She is tall and thin for her age, weighing in the 20% and 90% in height.  Let's hope she can keep up those stats for several years to come :). We love you Kennedy!

3 comments:

Margot said...

Fun Birthday. Carter, great cake for your sister. Love the flower dress & umberella. Happy #2 Kennedy!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I love the cake idea! Nice work! Happy birthday Kennedy! We can't wait to play with again next year when you come visit Granny and Grandpa!

Stephanie said...

oops...play with YOU again..