Monday, September 3, 2012

Fun with the Fam




We wanted to do something fun with the kids for Labor Day and since it was raining, we decided to go bowling.  We started off with a super yummy lunch at Five Guys and then headed to the bowling alley.  It was the first time for our kids and they had a blast.  Kennedy spent the majority of the time saying "my turn" and jumping up and down.  The kids and I went with the bumper lanes while Nate decided to brave it unassisted.  I managed to beat him with the bumpers on, but not by much.  Bowling was followed by Icee's and then some chill time at home.

As you can see, Kennedy was a little more worn out then I realized since this was how I found her in front of the computer watching a show.  Definitely the first time one of my kids has ever fallen asleep in a chair.  We sure had a fun time and I think Carter will be asking to go bowling every week for the next little while.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks like a great family day.

Margot George said...

I am trying to not be anonymous.