Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Hats
Well, I dug out my hat loom and decided to make Kennedy a hat after a friend made a couple for a baby shower. This was the result. Luckily I just had the yarn in my stash from ages ago. These hats are so cute on girls, especially with cute embellishments. I will be making hats for triplets in the next couple of weeks so I was glad to have a little practice. Plus, I think I'll have to make a few more for Kennedy since they are so cute. She loves wearing it around and putting hats on her stuffed animals. Looks like it will be a hat making winter.
I decided to include all three pics so you could see a bit of Kennedy's personality. She is a total goof ball, we love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute. She is adorable. However I am still waiting for a picture of the new hair cut.
Post a Comment