

Last Saturday we had our annual ward "Fall Festival". It is out at Nate's parents house and they have a chili cook off. Nate won first place for his chili this year. It is super spicy! Carter and I went with my friend Erika and her two kids on the hayride to Nate's grandmas house. They even had pumpkins hidden for all the kids to find. Notice what Carter wanted to do with his. We found ours up in a tree--probably the only one that wasn't on the ground. It was a little crazy--much more like an easter egg hunt than a pumpkin patch. There were about 40 primary kids and only four or five adults. It was fun though.
2 comments:
That sounds so fun! We went to the pumkin patch today while mom and dad were here. I love the fall!
A pumpkin hunt! That does sound fun! We went to Apple Hill yesterday and played with pumpkins, and Jadon went through a (small) corn maze with Ryan. I forgot my camera, so we had to buy a disposable one. I'm gonna have to figure out how to get them online soon.
Post a Comment