Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!





Here are our last minute Halloween costumes for a party we went to on Saturday. We went to the goodwill and spent $9 for all three of us. But we had lots of fun--even though Carter was quite tired. No trick-or-treating for us this year, so the only other costume Carter has is his Jack-O-Lantern sweatshirt. Too bad it has been too warm to wear it much. Cincinnati seems to be skipping over Fall this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Carter is the cutest, though. Sorry. Glad that you're doing well. (sarah jane)

Margot said...

You all look great. Sounds like a fun time. Wish I was around to see

Megan said...

Hey guys! Carter is so cute and it looks like he is lots of fun! Our little boy is just a month old and he is so much fun. I can't wait until he gets older and starts getting into stuff! I am glad that things are going so well for you guys!!!

Bethany said...

Holy cow he is getting so big. He's adorable!!