
Monday Nate and I took Carter to the park. The idea was to go on a walk on some of the trails but Carter had spied the playground and had his own agenda. He threw such a fit when we tried to go walking that we decided we might as well let him play. It was lots of fun--especially with his daddy there. I just can't wait until he is old enough that I do not have to constantly follow him around so he doesn't jump/fall off anything. He seems to be fearless (totally unaware of the danger). But we had a great time.
4 comments:
Those are some great pictures! Diego goes crazy if he sees a playground out the car window. You may have to wait a while for the independence. I've found that the key is finding the right playground. I found one that is pretty small, not much to climb on, and I can sit close by. We visited it frequently.
Wow, I can't believe how big he is getting. Congratulations on the new car. You can't do a Cincinnati summer without AC!
He is soo cute Em!!
Jadon was totally haphazard on the playground at that age. I actually caught him by the back of the shirt once as he literally ran off the edge trying to catch one of those climbing poles that was way too far away for his little arms to reach. I think my heart stopped when it happened.
Luckily Sarina is WAY more cautious. At first she wouldn't even go near the open areas. Now she'll hold on to the hand-holds and lean out barely to look over. It's nice to not have to worry too much about her on the playground like I did Jadon.
Post a Comment