Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our new Car

We sold our little Audi a couple of weeks ago and we finally got a replacement. It is a 2003 Honda Accord--and I am lovin' it!!! Then again, I haven't driven a car with air conditioning for a few months now, so that simple luxury excited me. Plus, it has black leather interior, remote entry, radio controls on steering wheel, 6 CD-disc changer, and dual air-conditioning control. It is so nice to have a newer car. We just hope it will be reliable. We feel like one of our 4 cars is always broken down this past year. We hope to narrow it down to two reliable ones here in the near future.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want a new car! I'm jealous. I bet you will love it! Nice color too.

Laura C. said...

Always great to have an updated ride! Hope it does well for you.

Kauti Nicholls said...

nice car emily! I am glad you guys finally got it!

Megan said...

Emily, nice work on all the entries!! :) I love checkin in and seeing how you guys are doing. Carter looks so cute and like so much fun! I am glad you guys are doing so well!!

Jeannie said...

Missed Carter at church yesterday! Nate says you are in CA. Hope you have a wonderful time enjoying the family. Great ride Emily!

Paul said...

Emily! We have twin cars. I bought mine a few years ago, and I love it! You are going to be so happy you bought it.

Marisa