Well, after living in our house for three years we have finally painted the dining room. It is so nice to not have to look into a hard hat yellow room with holes and cracks all over the walls. Now I just have to convince Nate to let me hang some stuff up in there. He is usually against putting holes in walls where he just got rid of them all. Here are the before and after shots.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What an improvement! That color looks great with your hardwood floors! I bet you'll love looking at those walls now!
I love a fresh coat of paint! The trick to decorating (I've discovered) is learning to do it yourself and get it done before they get home. There's not much they can say, if it's done.
Hmmm...good hint Laura!
WOW! IT LOOKS REALLY GREAT. WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT
BY THE WAY MOM IS ANONYMOUS, I SOMEHOW NEVER CAN GET COMMENTS SAVED ANY OTHER WAY.
hey it looks great! like the color.
I love it and I bet you do too! Its a whole new room.
Post a Comment