Carter and I had so much fun in California. He was such a trooper. He did absolutely great on the airplane and has asked to go get on another airplane several times since we got back. He also asks to go to Granny's and feed the ducks about every day. It is amazing how fun something as simple as feeding the ducks can be when we are buried in snow here in Kentucky. I loved these pictures of the cousins. The kids all played so well together.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun. Carter is getting so bit, wish I was closer:)
Cute! It will be fun for Diego to play with Carter someday now that they are all getting older and can actually enjoy each other. Bummer that we missed all the fun, but I'm glad you had such a good time!
Post a Comment