Saturday, February 7, 2009

Train Cakes!


This is the cake that I made for our party here in Kentucy.
These are the cupcakes I made for the party we had for Carter at Granny's
This is the one my mom made--for her, Carter and Kara

Carter is all about trains right now. Here are the cakes/cupcakes from all three of the birthday parties he had. He loved them all. He seems to think he has a birthday every week. Wouldn't that be nice.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow...trains, trains, trains...and why shouldnt we all have birthdays every week???

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Wow, those are all really great! I looked into doing a train cake for Diego's second birthday, but I was overwhelmed by them. Nice work! There's a cake website I always check out where you could upload those for others to see! Nice work.

Kauti Nicholls said...

Wow, I'm so impressed by all the train cakes! Very clever :) I hope he had a fun party!