Sunday, May 23, 2010

Comparison


Okay, so everyone said that my three year old would seem huge after having a newborn. Boy were you all right. I was away for a week and a half when Carter came up to Pittsburgh with Nate. He was huge! Not only did it seem like he had grown while I was gone but after taking care of Kennedy it was almost comical how big he seemed. I think this picture pretty much sums it all up. Carter is potty-trained by the way, but we still put him in diapers at night. This was when we were getting ready for bed. Kennedy is the little doll up in the top corner if you were having a hard time finding her amidst my three year old monster!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Wow! He does look huge compared to her! And from the other posts it looks like he's going to be a great big brother!