Sunday, May 23, 2010

A few more pics








Here are a few more pictures of Kennedy. I need to take some more. She has been such a great baby. Last night she slept from midnight till 5am! Let's hope she keeps it up.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so behind on all these posts! She is so adorable! She almost looks like you Emily! I know what you mean about the huge toddler thing. Weird huh? I'm so happy you got to go home early! I can't wait to meet your cute girl someday!

bigsoup said...

I was happy and sad to see you had left the Neelyhouse. Happy you are home and sad that our guest suite is now empty. Thank you for the gift and beautiful flower, it is hanging outside.

We look forward to watching your posts. Many future blessings to your family! If ever you are in town again, please feel welcome to stay with us.

Stephen, Melissa and the boys.

Christina said...

I had no idea you guys adopted! How amazing is that and she is so adorable! Incredibly, she looks like you Emily! I would like to know more about your adoption process at some point since we are considering that in the future (I shouldn't have more kids w/ having cancer). Congrats! Miss you guys! XXOO

Christina