This was the results of doing dishes this morning. An ER visit, 4 stitches, and a tetanus shot later I'm home and well. Horrible timing with so much going on right now including getting ready for my parents visit and Carter's swimming lessons, but that's life. I'm sure I'll have a nice scar for my troubles. But hey, maybe now I'll have a valid excuse for not doing dishes!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What in the world?! How did you do that while doing dishes???
I was washing a very sharp knife and my hand slipped and the knife sliced through the top of my knuckle pretty deep. Yuck! Nate and I have had some bad luck. We've both had stitches in the past several weeks! Let's hope the trend doesn't continue.
Ouch!!! Bless your heart! I hope it heals quickly for you!
Post a Comment