Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picture Worthy

So I took a trip to the Gap Clearance Center today.  I had to take a picture of Kennedy in the adorable swim outfit I found for her.  I had been on the hunt for a suit with a shirt to keep her better protected from the sun.  I dug through a couple of bins for about 20 minutes and came out with this.  Ican't wait to take her to Coney in it!  If only her umbilical cord would fall off already!  Oh and it only cost me $6!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Super cute! I have one I got for Zoe last year and I couldn't get it over her head. I'll try to find it to give you. I'm sure all my kids will have large heads.

Stephanie said...

She is sooooooooo adorable! She's grown so much already! And, yeah, super cute suit! What a score. I wish we had a Gap clearance center! She's going to be styling at the pool!

M said...

I LOVE the swimming suit. I am so jealous that you got to go to the Gap Clearance Center. I long to go shopping there again!

The Fischer Family said...

So cute! I was able to find a ballerina tutu swim suit for Bri at Old Navy for $9! Waiting for those sales (or hitting the outlet!!!) can be really rewarding! She's adorable!

Brian and Jackie said...

She is so cute!! I love it that Carter is so helpful with her. You are making me too jealous with your gap find, I am missing our cold stone ice cream too.

Audrey said...

love the new pics, she's so adorable. wish i was closer:)