Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Tooth

It's official.  Kennedy cut her first tooth yesterday.  That puts her a couple months ahead of Carter, who got his first tooth at 8 1/2 months.  I can't believe she is already almost 7 months old.  She has gotten so big and is in constant motion.  I can't wait until she's walking!

Currently Kennedy likes to put everything in her mouth, especially crinkly plastic and cloth stuff.  She also loves to bang things over and over on the table or floor.  She is super happy and smiley most of the time and wants to be constantly moving.  Diaper changes are a battle these days.  She is still army crawling but is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth lots.  She still spits up a bunch, which is not fun, but we have her on reflux medicine and special formula that is at least helping with that.  Hopefully she'll grow out of that soon.  Other than that she is still a super good sleeper and we are so lucky to have her in our family.  Have I mentioned lately that adoption is the coolest thing ever!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Lucky you! Micah didn't get his first tooth until he was 15 months old! I was beginning to think there was something wrong with him! lol! You guys certainly have been blessed with a cutie!!!!