Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trimming the Tree


We got out the tree pretty early this year.  I knew I had several advent things that started Dec. 1st so I thought we'd go ahead and put up the tree for Family Home Evening a couple of days before.  This is our new pre-lit tree that we got after Christmas last year.  With all the trimmings included it probably only cost us $15.  It looks a little like Christmas meets Vegas (especially with the colored lights turned on), but it is fun anyway and Carter had a blast putting it together.  All the ornaments are glass so we figured we probably wouldn't be able to put it up next year when Kennedy will be into everything.  Now I just need to finish putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations. 

1 comment:

Margot said...

Love the tree! Also the sledding looks fun.