Carter and Kennedy went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago for their 4 year and 9 month check ups. I decided after that appt. that I wouldn't take them together again. It was awful since Carter got 4 shots and Kennedy got 2. I'm glad Carter won't need shots for a few years because these ones traumatized him. He got a really high fever and limped around for three days because his leg hurt where the vaccines were given. I thought I was going to pull my hair out when that first night he insisted on being carried everywhere because he couldn't walk.
Anyway I thought I'd start posting their stats online. So here they are.
Carter--4 years old
Weight 37 lbs.=65%
Height 40 1/2 inches=50%
Kennedy--9 months
Weight 17lbs 11 oz.=30%
Height 28 inches=70%
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we had the exact same experience with C & L. It was awful.. Everyone was in tears, including me. They each had to have 4 shots and it was a terrible experience. I will never take both kids by myself again!
Post a Comment