Thursday, March 31, 2011

Still got it

So yesterday I went to our local Museum Center for a weekly playgroup.  Apparently it is spring break for several counties because the place was packed. Right before leaving, the kids played in the sand so I had to help put shoes and socks back on.  So here I am, on my knees bent over helping Carter put his shoes back on.  I start to get that funny, someone's watching me vibe and looked up to see some 15 year old boy totally looking down my shirt!  He was startled that I caught him at it and promptly relocated to another area.  It was hilarious.  I don't know whether to feel annoyed or flattered.  It's not everyday this 30 year old mom lugging around 2 kids and a stroller gets checked out by an adolescent boy.

6 comments:

DMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

LOL:)) Work it!!

Nathan said...

I'm sure I could take him.

Laura C. said...

Hahahahah! This totally got me laughing!

Stephanie said...

Nice Em, still workin it!

Karilyn McRoberts said...

I think I just laughed off five pound!!! Thanks for sharing.