Tuesday, June 7, 2011

12 month check up

Kennedy's 12 month check up was a few weeks ago.  Here are her stats.

Weight 19 lbs. 14 oz.  30%
Height 30inches  80%

She seems to be tall and thin for her age.  I am starting to get lots of those comments about how she looks like she should be walking.  I know, I wish she was.  But she is starting to look a little more like a toddler and less like a baby since she is getting taller and thinner.  She also has little, narrow feet for her age which has made it difficult for me to find shoes that will stay on.

Oh, and yes I put her forward facing even though she wasn't quite 20 lbs.  I took her to the Dr. last week and am happy to report she was just over 20 lbs. so now it is official.  It sure is nice to have them both forward-facing.

No comments: