Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We had a really nice Father's Day.  Carter was so excited about giving Nate his presents that he woke us up relatively early and we opened them in bed.  We got him the TV plug in Big Buck Hunter Pro game so he and
Carter can practice their shots at home.  Carter was so excited and the whole family had a great time playing after church.

Oh, and Carter was also pretty hilarious this morning.  He hoped into bed with us then turned to Dad and said, "I love you, Dad", then he turned to me and said, "I love you Mom.  Mom, are you pregnant?"  Nate and I both laughed out loud and then I asked him if he even knew what that meant.  He promptly answered no, so I proceeded to have an extremely "G" rated talk with him that also included the whole idea of adoption too.  I guess you never know when a good teaching moment will arise.

No comments: