Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool

Well, preschool started this week.  I think it is going to take some time to adjust to.  Carter goes M-Th's for 2 1/2 hours.  I think he was really needing something like this.  I love his teacher and they do some of the most cool and creative things.

The first two days were filled with tears as I dropped him off.  I had to run out the door so he didn't run back to the car.  But he seemed really happy when he came home.  Today, his 3rd day, he didn't cry at all!  I was so happy.  It may have had something to do with the fact that we've been bribing him into not crying.  I wonder how long that will last.  He is currently out with Daddy for his special treat for not crying today.

Overall, I am really proud of him and think he's going to love it.  I also enjoy having some one on one time with Kennedy (or myself if she is napping!).  I am now officially part of the mom's drop off and pick up club for the next 18 years.

Oh, and just to show what a bad mom I am, I didn't even manage to take a picture of his first day.  By the time I remembered he refused to have it taken.  Hopefully I'll get a picture at some point.

No comments: