Saturday, September 10, 2011
Proof
Okay, so this one is for the Fam. This is proof that your 30 year old nail-biting sister/daughter/aunt has in fact been growing her own nails. I've actually even had to cut and file them, which is a new and scary thing for me. But all of my nail art is done on my natural nail with regular nail polish. Who would have thought that I would finally let my nails grow out and start painting them like crazy?
Oh, and yes that is me, not a stand in of one of my friends ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha Ha!! I'm impressed! So it only took 30 years - you got there eventually.
WOW! WOW! WOW! The nails are beautiful but that YOU have nails is amazing.
That last comment was from me.
Wow they look so healthy and pretty! Nice work! Mine haven't looked that good in years!
I honestly thought they were fake until I read your post. Way to go girl!
Post a Comment