Here are just some random pictures of the last month or so. He sure loves that red wagon. He would spend all day in it if I let him. Too bad we live on an enormous hill. I'm not always thrilled to trudge up it.
What is up with the white trash belly shirt? Em- don't let Nate rub off on that boy. P.S. Emily you look so skinny! Not like you had anything to worry about, but you look great!
4 comments:
What is up with the white trash belly shirt? Em- don't let Nate rub off on that boy. P.S. Emily you look so skinny! Not like you had anything to worry about, but you look great!
I second what emily said about the belly shirt. Although it will be a great photo to show future girlfriends some day - hee hee.
I love the picture of you and Carter! You guys look so cute!
Ha ha! White trash belly shirt! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment