Saturday, October 2, 2010

Catch Up

I thought I'd try to catch up on some of the things we've done lately.  Here we are at our annual trip to Kings Island (amusement park) with Nate's work.  It is always a ton of fun.  Kennedy pretty much just got to ride around in the stroller though.  The boys had the most fun I think.   


Here are my adorable kids chillin' on our new couch.


The boys headed to the Red's game this week.  The team is acutally doing really good right now and have made it into the post season for the first time in 15 years.  They had a really fun time being at the stadium and pigging out on junk food.

This picture is a little shout out to Kennedy's birth fam.  The Penguins are a Pittsburgh hockey team.  They got this for her in the hospital when they visited after her birth.  She certainly looks like she'll be a fan.  

And it has arrived--Baby Food.  You know it is so exciting with the first kid and pretty much just one more chore that you don't have time for with the second.  My doctor felt that I needed to start Kennedy on baby food at four months since she is a formula baby.  I haven't been super consistent but I pretty much got out of the first week or so since she was sick.  She seems to like the rice cereal and we'll see if I even get around to adding anything else before heading to California.  My goal at this point is just to try and remember to fit it in once a day. 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Heading to California?! When? I love all these pictures so much. Kennedy looks great, she's so cute and smiley.

Anna said...

What cute pictures. I can't wait to come and try out your new couch!