Well, for some reason I just haven't found the time to post lately. But we are all doing well. The camera is currently with Nate and Carter at the Reds game so I'll have to put up some pics later.
The weather has finally decided to cool off so we can actually head outside and play. Carter sure loves being outdoors. Kennedy is doing great. She is still a super easy baby and does well being dragged around town and not getting scheduled naps. She is also all over the place. This morning I ran upstairs to the bathroom and when I came back down she was about five feet from where I had left her. Instead of being satisfied with her own toys she had made her way (via rolling) over to Carter's trio blocks. She sure was proud of herself too. She is usually content and really likes to sing-song scream right now, it is adorable. She also likes to be tickled.
We got new couches yesterday, Hooray! I finally feel like our furniture looks like it was on purpose, not just college couches. Some of the pillows need a little stuffing, but overall I am very happy with them. If only I had more space in my house! I'll put up pictures sometime if I think of it.
That is about all that is going on here in Kentucky. I can't wait to head to California in a couple of weeks to visit my fam. I am a little nervous about the whole two kids in the airport all by myself though. Wish me luck. Too bad Kennedy has a horrible tendency to have major blowouts. Let's just hope that doesn't happen in flight! Carter will do fabulously I'm sure. He absolutely loves flying and asks to do it regularly. I may have a little pilot in the making, following in the footsteps of my dad and brother.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment