Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

I was determined to get a picture of our family this Christmas.  It was difficult and it took many attempts but here it is.  At least we are all looking at the camera.  It is amazing how hard that it is with two little ones.  Especially since Carter has to be bribed to pose for pictures. 

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  The kids are at such a fun age to appreciate the magic of Christmas and how fun it is to get so many presents.  A few highlights for Carter was Santa bringing him an Art Thing (Easel) and the huge remote control tractor that his grandparents gave him.  Kennedy's favorite things have been all the ribbons and bows lying around and any paper or plastic she can get her hands on.  She is keeping us on our toes.  At least we did a great job cleaning up all the mess quickly this year and have already taken down the Christmas tree. 

Oh, Christmas is so much fun, but exhausting too, and I think Nate and I are both relieved to finally have it over.  Now we can spend the week enjoying all the new stuff.  We are so lucky to live near so much family and be able to spend these special holidays with them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Laura C. said...

Cute pic! I think you did a better job than I of the family Christmas photo. You're all matchy and everything! Cute.

Emily said...

Adorable! I think Kennedy looks like Olivia. I'm thinking we need to spend some time at the museum when I come.

Stephanie said...

Ah, you guys are cute!